Use Reconnect Previous Assignment to Replace Assignment Builder 1.1 Links
If you used 1.1 VoiceThread Assignment Builder, and you developed Assignments in your course(s), you can use the "Reconnect Previous Assignment" option in the Assignment Builder configuration to move your assignments to new 1.3 integration links.
- Navigate to your D2L course where you'd like to place the new 1.3 integration link to your Assignment
- Select VoiceThread
- Click Existing Activities
- Click Assignment Builder
- Click Reconnect Previous Assignment
- This will open your Assignment Library, a repository of any Assignments that were built in that course
- Select the Assignment you'd like to move to the new link and click Publish
That will connect the Assignment you created using the old integration to the new link using the new integration!
Warning: If your Assignment Library is empty, please contact D2L@arizona.edu