Syllabus Introduction to Honorlock
In this class, you will take your tests remotely and will be proctored by Honorlock. A Student Quick-Guide will be provided on how to use Honorlock. You DO NOT need to create an account or schedule an appointment in advance, and it is available 24/7. Please ensure you read the system requirements and Honorlock’s standard rules and expectations.
You will need a desktop or laptop with an operating system.
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- MacOSX 10.14 and higher
- ChromeOS 93 and higher
NOTE: Tablets and iPads are not compatible
Your device must have a webcam and microphone.
- Built-in or external devices are ok.
NOTE: Honorlock is not compatible with Walmart Branded Camera (ONN)
You will need stable internet connection speed.
- Minimum of 1.5 MBPS download and 750 kbps upload.
You will need to use Google Chrome as your browser.
- Google Chrome version 93 and higher.
To check if your device meets minimum system requirements, please visit https://honorlock.com/support/ and scroll to the “System Requirement”.
Honorlock’s Standard Rules and Regulations
- Lighting in the room must be bright enough to show the student's face and the surrounding area in a clear and detailed manner.
- Students should be seated at a desk or table. Laying down in bed or elsewhere when taking the exam is not allowed.
- Students should clear their desk or table of all other materials (e.g., books, papers, notebooks, calculators, etc.)
- Students must show the work area, including the area under their desk, as well as the entire room during the room scan.
- No visible writing on the desk or walls is permitted.
- All third-party programs and windows (websites, Excel, Word, etc.) on the testing computer must be closed before logging into the proctored test environment.
- Loud music, television, or other distractions playing in the background are prohibited.
- No other people or parties aside from the exam taker is permitted near the testing environment, and all communication between the exam taker and other people is prohibited.
- Students must not leave the room during the testing period at any time or take the computer into another room without Honorlock's permission.
- No breaks will be permitted.
- Use of hats, hoodies, headsets, or earplugs is prohibited.
- Cell phone use is prohibited.
- The student's face must remain within view of the camera at all times.
- Honorlock will not add additional time for proctoring questions or technical issues encountered during the exam.
No profile set up is required.
No scheduling necessary.
For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat directly with support through the Live Chat feature on the Honorlock dashboard