VoiceThread (VT) has a free mobile application that can be found on the Google Play Store or iTunes. To login with your UArizona credentials to the VoiceThread App, follow the steps below:
- Open the app
- Tap “Find my Institution”
- If prompted, allow the login to voicethread.com by pressing continue
- Search for University of Arizona in the institution field and select University of Arizona from the list
- Sign in with NetID and password
- Perform a NetID+ authentication
- Click the "Open in the VoiceThread App" button to open the VoiceThread app
The VoiceThread app should now open, and you should be logged in with your NetID @arizona.edu account!
If you are having a hard time finding your course on the VoiceThread mobile app, go to D2L and login to access your course VoiceThread first, and try again.
For more information and support for mobile app usage, visit VoiceThread Mobile App.